Cafe Amazement is open & serving a range of delicious country-style breakfasts from 8.30am Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
Amazement is still OPEN to the public over the coming weekends and as of the 31st of May it is changing hands, and will be OPEN TO PUBLIC on the 1st & 2nd of June & EVERY WEEKEND!
We would like to welcome the new owners taking up residence on the 31st of May.
Gennie will never be able to thank everyone enough for all of their support over the past 2 years since Peters passing.
This Mothers Day:
Special desserts and a craft table, come and make Mum something special!
- Lose yourself in Heart Labyrinth Maze
- Chase your friends in our Lilli Pilly Maze
- Rope Maze
- *NEW* Mike Worral Maze
- *NEW* Finger Chalk Maze (find out your fortune...)
- Have fun on our Games Courtyard with Maze Mats, Yard Games & Pedal Cars
- Meet the Emus, Alpacas & Ponies who you can feed and brush
- Meet our cute & cuddly animals up-close in Bunny World
- Explore the Wild Wood Walk
- Dine at the Gourmet Games Cafe in the Big Barn
- Pack a Picnic & Explore the Grounds
- Cafe Amazement - serving delicious Country Style Brekky from 8.30am Friday through to Sunday
Just pop in to Cafe Amazement as we are now open serving beautiful coffee, a selection of delicious meals & homemade desserts.
Looking at throwing a kids party at Amazement?
You can now download our free party invitation by clicking here
Call 43539900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You can now follow us on facebook