Its Spring School Holidays Time! Amazement will be Open every Day including the long weekend Public Holiday from Sep 18th to Oct 6th 2014. With the flowers now blooming and the weather warming its time to bring the kids out for some good old fashioned fun.
Learn - Play - Grow.
- Take a walk through our loveheart hedge maze, lilly pilly hedge maze, memorial hedge maze & mini stone labrynth maze & try not to get lost.
- Find out your Fortune... with our finger fortune maze activity game & have a go on our rope maze activity game
- Meet our cute & cuddly bunnies, guinea pigs & chicks to hold with a tour in bunny world at 11.00am & 1.30pm
- Watch our amazing sheep race & even feed them at the end, it is packed full of laughter & enjoyment with a tour at 11.30am & 2.00pm
- Meet our cute & friendly ponies to pat, brush & lead walk with a tour of pony palace at 12.00pm, 2.30pm
- Enjoy an hour of family fun races with sack races, egg & spoon races & 3 legged races from 12.30pm to 1.30pm
- Visit our emus, alpacas, goats, chickens, turkeys, guinea fowls and more in their holding yards
- chickens, ducks & geese also roam freely on property
- Challenge yourself or others with our yard & sporting Games inc- boules, badminton, cricket, volleyball, soccer, basketball, giant checkers, thongaphone and more
- Watch the kids amuse themselves in the playground area with a trampoline, sandpit, swingset, slide, cubby house & mini bike track & bikes
- Take a ride on our giant adult pedal cars or simply walk our 16 acre property and discover the enchanted forest walk along the way.
- Visit the big barn cafe & enjoy a refreshing meal or drink overlooking the fantastic views of the park grounds & check out our games & puzzles that are available
- Pack a picnic & enjoy a spot in the beatiful park surrounds
You can simply just pop in to visit our Cafe at AMAZEMENT for-
- Morning Tea / Afternoon Tea
- Coffee / Devonshire Tea,
- Cold Drinks and Desserts.
You can now follow us on facebook